DESCRIPTION OF THE TRIP
Dublin was founded by the Vikings at the beginning of the 9th century. The Irish capital has been a scene of wars and conflicts up to managing to define its own identity in the 20th century. It is a place where to get lost in its green gardens and to enjoy agreeable parties in any of the hundreds taverns and traditional pubs is an obliged activity. A trip with multiple activities and excursions, among which we have: Old Jameson visits to cathedrals, museums, galleries of art, distillery, music and Irish dance, Ireland pub, excursions to the Dublin’s castle, Kilkenny, Dunmore Caves, Glendalough, Kilmainham, Tara, Kells, Wicklow, Trinity College, among others.
The school is placed in an elegant Georgian house to a few minutes of distance of the downtown, where is located the principal places of cultural interest and the commercial districts, it has computers access to free Internet, library, room of rest, among other facilities.
- Maximum between 12-15 pupils.
- LEVELS: beginner to advance.
- GENERAL: 20 lessons per week (15 hours, available only in schedule of evening).
- INTENSIVE: 26 lessons per week (20 hours, available in schedule of tomorrow).
- INTENSIVE: 30 lessons per week.
- Every lesson lasts 50 minutes.
- FAMILY: Room single or shared in regime of half a pension or full pension. Located in residential zones of Dublin.
- UNIVERSITY RESIDENCE: Available of 5 jun. to 21 ago. Apartments of 3 or 4 single rooms with room of being, kitchen / dining room and bathroom. Some rooms have private bath. Sports facilities and of catering in the campus. Frequent service of bus. Placed to 15 minutes in bus of the school.
- BED & BREAKFAST: The school has in agreements with several B&B, requests information.
DETAILS OF INTEREST
All itineraries can be adjusted to the needs of the client, thus being able to include or exclude the desired services.