“Traveling with the senses”
This trip is designed for youth and adults ages 18 to 45 who want to live a unique experience in the city of Barcelona, one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. We visit its streets, know its monuments, its culture and share it with people. We may know its surroundings visiting sites dream, all while we had fun, we danced, we go to movies and parks, among many other surprises.
All this coupled with monitors and professionals specializing in the management of these groups, and especially caring for the safety and comfort of each of the participants.
On this trip we will visit the places making the most of our senses.
DEEPEN YOUR TRIP
A LOT TO SEE
At each destination they will be delighted to know beautiful places where nature shows its splendor and cities where you can appreciate the richness of its architecture present in both ancient and contemporary buildings. They will know the great works of art in the most prominent museums and other important places of art and culture of the place and discover corners of cities, squares, parks, little known but reflect the spirit and way of life their habitants.
During the tours in each destination, you will see many new places with care and under the guidance of guides who know the area that will help you discover and enjoy the beauty of each place and, moreover, a world of new knowledge.
Of course, no shortage selfies and insurance will benefit each course to save beautiful photographs that allow them to remember and share the accumulated emotions in this wonderful tourist experience.
SMELLS AND LOCAL FLAVORS
Part of our memories are flavorings and this trip will seek opportunities unforgettable enjoyment. Each city, like nature, has its own flavors that can evoke and recognize, but also to try new foods, typical of each place can enjoy individual and new olfactory experiences.
They know the delights of local cuisine, typical dishes and ingredients. Will have the opportunity to meet the local produce: fruits and vegetables, cheeses, wines and other products of the area, so as how to prepare! Accompanied by expert chefs in the local cuisine will know the history of each dish, they will visit traditional markets and other places selling food, to select the ingredients and later learn how to prepare this wonderful recipe that once list may savor pleasure. How could we forget this experience full of smells and tastes delicious!
EVERY PLACE DIFFERENT SOUNDS
Each place has stories that connect us to the world of imagination from real events, but also of myths and legends and, in general, the oral tradition of each place has a special charm to link up with our own life stories. Thus, knowledgeable hand, stories about local history and traditions will be part of the most precious memories on each trip.
They can meet and enjoy local music, traditional and current, because music is an important part of culture and a key to the knowledge of the soul of each city. For this will have the opportunity to attend musical performances, according to the calendar of events of the season and enjoy the musical sounds that are part of the atmosphere of the city in small restaurants and cafes where locals gather to enjoy in his spare time, also coming together to enjoy these special pleasures.
OUR BODY IN MOVEMENT
To keep fit, on every trip we offer a variety of group and always fun activities and the chance to enjoy the resources and services offered by spas according to the travel destination.
Also to keep fit, with maximum fun, they will have the opportunity to attend group with friends to parties, nightclubs and bars, always with security guarantees and excellent service. With the attentive company specialized personnel of our team, they can dance and share with friends the group and make new friends in a controlled and safe environment.
Both terrestrial destinations like during the journey of the cruise, we referred to various social activities where they can be carried away by the joy of dance and learn new rhythms to share, back home, with family and friends.
During the trip we have planned a number of activities tailored to the group to achieve strengthen interpersonal relationships, autonomy, security and team spirit. All this while we have fun and learn.
These activities will be conducted by instructors, experts and under the supervision and guidance of responsible management professional group. Some of them are:
- Become a Chef: Accompanied by a recognized chef visit a market where all the ingredients for a paella will be purchased; then they participate in their design and share with peers this delicious dish prepared.
- “How I see it, how you see me”: Mini workshop where deepen knowledge about Pablo Picasso.
- “The technique Trencadís” Mini art workshop where they will learn the art of Gaudí, and thus understand more his work and architecture.
- Flamenco: They will have the opportunity to learn some of the techniques and steps of this beautiful dance.
- Also during the course of the trip in Barcelona and during the cruise may participate in games Gymkanas or Geocaching.
PLACES TO VISIT
These are the best places to visit during our trip:
- The architecture of Gaudi: La Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Guell Park
- Picasso Museum, Gothic Quarter, the Cathedral and the Arc de Triomphe
- La Rambla, La Boqueria, The Columbus Monument
- The Magic Fountain of Montjuic, CC Arenas
- La Barceloneta and a catamaran ride
- The Camp Nou, and the theme park Sport
- Girona and Costa Brava
- Port Aventura (summer only)
GROUP AND PARTICIPANTS
This trip is designed for youth and adults between 18 and 45 years.
Each group may be comprised of participants from different countries in order to promote the establishment of friendly relations that foster the exchange of knowledge and different customs and cultural traits.
Participants will be persons capable of autonomy for self-care activities. Commitment and willingness to comply or group living standards.
All our tour guides and monitors are trained to promote investments aimed at awakening the interest of the participants at sites that are learning activities, and while facilitating the integration of people in the group.
To ensure that our trips are always positive and enriching experience for participants, we have established a series of prior activities that will help us in our planning for each trip is adapted to the characteristics, needs and aspirations of the group. They may consult them in “Details of interest.”
ROUTE AND THE ``EXPERIENCE``
This trip is a unique and unforgettable experience!
Before, during and after the trip, we will provide the participants live new meaningful experiences for personal growth through interaction with like-minded people able and interests, and the development or strengthening of their self-knowledge and autonomy.
We want you to enjoy the trip from the start, and this through the private area of our website may come into contact with other participants, so that they can exchange and share with them the excitement of the travel arrangements. Similarly, at the end of the trip we invite you to keep in touch this way with new friends for relationships as part of this unforgettable experience stronger.
The programs include a variety of recreational activities through which learning is encouraged through the senses: the aesthetic enjoyment of natural and urban landscapes, attractions, sights, experiences new tastes and aromas of the gastronomy of each place, sounds, dances and new rhythms, which allow participants to experience new meaningful experiences. All this is aimed to promote personal growth through interaction with like-minded people, conditions and interests, and the development or strengthening of their self-knowledge and autonomy.
We always take into account respect for the environment and all beings that inhabit it.
We contemplate the use of technology as a support to achieve the goals we set for each trip.
In each of our trips the company will have trained staff and extensive experience in guiding people with Down syndrome and other intellectual disabilities, of all ages. Also, the size of the group will depend on the characteristics and conditions of the participants to ensure personal attention.
All tourist and recreational activities will be held in places that offer the best conditions of accessibility and security, including accommodation and transfers. Likewise, the program of activities will be tailored to the specific characteristics and conditions of each group, in order to avoid situations that generate fatigue (eg, long walks) or stress, and ensure maximum benefit to participants.
Throughout the journey, through a private space on our website, parents and family can access photos and brief comments trip, so they too can enjoy the thrills of each way and at the same time, tranquility knowing that everything goes with success and satisfaction expected.
Also for tranquility and maximum enjoyment of this experience, by parents and relatives, have in each of our travel advisory services, and even the possibility of services of individual attention by psychologists and educational psychologists, with extensive training and experience.
Barcelona 4 days
Day 1 / Welcome Medieval City and its History
- Transfer Airport – Hotel
- Panoramic City Walk
- Gothic Quarter, Cathedral, Picasso Museum
- Monjuic, Magic Fountain (summer only), S.C. Arenas
Day 2 / Gaudí, his Art and Architecture
- The Holy Family
- The Park Güell
- Paseo de Gracia and La Pedrera
- Workshop Trencadis
Day 3 / Sun and Beach Sport and Fun
- Catamaran ride for the Mediterranean
- La Barceloneta, D.C. Mare Magnum
- Camp Nou experience, and Museum Tour
- Palacio del Flamenco
Day 4 / City, Food and Farewell
- Plaza Catalunya, the Ramblas, Paseo Colón, Boqueria Market
- Together with a local chef will prepare a delicious paella
- Transfer Airport
Barcelona 12 days
Day 1 / Welcome
- Transfer Airport – Hotel
- Welcome Meeting and recreational activity
- City Tour Sightseeing tour
Day 2 / City and Medieval Art
- Gothic Quarter, the Cathedral, Santa Maria del Mar Church, Palau de la Música
- Visit the Picasso Museum
- Activity: Workshop Picasso, “How do I look, how you see me”
Day 3 / Park, architecture and flavors.
- Arc de Triomphe, Paseo de Lluis Companys, Courthouse, Castle Three Dragons, Garden Fontsere i Mestre, Park Ciudadella
- Visit the Chocolate Museum
Day 4 / Fun
- Port Aventura, Spain’s most visited and the 6th European theme park. 6 worlds of surprise top attractions: Mediterranean, Polynesia, Far West, China, Mexico and Sesame Adventure
Day 5 / Tourist Icons and Sports
- Plaza Catalunya, the Rambla, La Boqueria
- Visit to Columbus Monument
- Visit the Camp Nou – Talk about Barca (values)
- Camp Nou Experience – Tour and Museum
Day 6 / Gaudí, his Art and Architecture
- Workshop on technique Trencadis
- Park Guell, visit and gymkhana
- The Holy Family
Day 7 / Tour to Girona and Costa Brava (140 km from Barcelona)
- Medieval city of Girona, under the “Game of Thrones” series – Old Quarter, Bridges, Cathedral, Jewish Quarter and Walls
- Costa Brava, Boat trip (summer), Figueres, Dali Museum (winter)
Day 8 / Music, Dance and Magic in Barcelona
- Castle and Park of Montjuic, Magic Fountain Plaza Spain
- Shopping and Mirador in D.C. Arenas
- Flamenco Workshop
- Flamenco Palace – show and dinner
Day 9 / Walk and Gastronomy
- Paseo de Gracia, see La Pedrera and Casa Batllo
- Show Cooking Paella – We will go to the market by the chef where the ingredients for paella will be purchased. Then in kitchens empowered to do so, we have a class directed to prepare paella in the directions chef.
Day 10 / Excursion to Montserrat and Sitges (50 km from Barcelona)
- Montserrat – Monastery and environment
- Sitges – City coast
Day 11 / Sun and Sea
- La Barceloneta, catamaran ride for the Mediterranean (summer only)
- Maritime Museum.
- Shopping in D.C. Mare Magnun
- Farewell Party at Hotel – Tapas and Music
Day 12 / Farewell
- Transfer Airport
Customize your itinerary
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ITINERARY
If part of a group and want a trip to suit your needs and time available to them, do not hesitate to request a personalized itinerary, where you can choose among the topics mentioned on this page, and add an event or approach specific. We are at the disposal to create the experience they imagine.
Specialized support personnel group (Psychologist, Psicopedagogo, or Occupational Therapist)
Guide or specialized monitor during the tour
Person accompanying throughout the trip
Accommodation in double or triple room in Hotel 3 star or higher
All the foods
Private transportation luxury available throughout the trip
All activities specified in the itinerary
Entrance fees to all sites listed in the itinerary
Cruise trips and include taxes and gratuities and excursions to sites visited
Daily information activities performed which can be consulted in the private area of our website
Air Tickets to the destination city
Visa formalities or permits (if needed)
Anything not expressly stated
DETAILS OF INTEREST
To ensure the quality and safety levels necessary to make this experience unforgettable, it is important to cover the following:
- Complete a survey and participate in a previous interview online (via Skype) with a specialist team organizing the trip, to assess the possibility that the applicant can join and enjoy the experience.
- Report comparable conditions special diets, medical treatments and other special health requirements to be considered in programming activities.
- Report if the participant present conditions of restricted mobility (motor or vision problems).
- Availability of visas (where required by the host country) and legal authorization to travel outside the country of origin as required (parents, representatives or guardians).
- It is important that each participant agrees to comply with the rules of group living. This includes, among others, comply with scheduled times for each of the activities, care for and protect their personal belongings, clothes and valuables, and report any inconvenience or irregular situation affecting them personally or group.