“Traveling with the senses”
This trip is designed for youth and adults, includes touring three countries starting with the city of Barcelona in Spain, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. We visit its streets, know its monuments, its culture and share it with people.
Then we take a Mediterranean cruise and for 7 days, cinema, theater, nightclub, swimming pools, spa, whirlpool, restaurants, bars, shops … everything will be available for personal enjoyment.
Visit the French city of Marseilles, and from there continue to the town of Savona. Our next stop will be an authentic outdoor museum such as the city of Rome. To end the cruise with a flourish, we will stop at two places of wonderful beaches: Sardinia and Palma de Mallorca.
Monitors and professionals specializing in the support of such groups will be especially careful safety and comfort of each of the participants.
DEEPEN YOUR TRIP
A LOT TO SEE
At each destination they will be delighted to know beautiful places where nature shows its splendor and cities where you can appreciate the richness of its architecture present in both ancient and contemporary buildings. They will know the great works of art in the most prominent museums and other important places of art and culture of the place and discover corners of cities, squares, parks, little known but reflect the spirit and way of life their habitants.
During the tours in each destination, you will see many new places with care and under the guidance of guides who know the area that will help you discover and enjoy the beauty of each place and, moreover, a world of new knowledge.
Of course, no shortage selfies and insurance will benefit each course to save beautiful photographs that allow them to remember and share the accumulated emotions in this wonderful tourist experience.
SMELLS AND TASTES
Part of our memories are flavorings and this trip will seek opportunities unforgettable enjoyment. Each city, like nature, has its own flavors that can evoke and recognize, but also to try new foods, typical of each place can enjoy individual and new olfactory experiences.
They know the delights of local cuisine, typical dishes and ingredients. Will have the opportunity to meet the local produce: fruits and vegetables, cheeses, wines and other products of the area, so as how to prepare! Accompanied by expert chefs in the local cuisine will know the history of each dish, they will visit traditional markets and other places selling food, to select the ingredients and later learn how to prepare this wonderful recipe that once list may savor pleasure. How could we forget this experience full of smells and tastes delicious!
EVERY PLACE DIFFERENT SOUNDS
Each place has stories that connect us to the world of imagination from real events, but also of myths and legends and, in general, the oral tradition of each place has a special charm to link up with our own life stories. Thus, knowledgeable hand, stories about local history and traditions will be part of the most precious memories on each trip.
They can meet and enjoy local music, traditional and current, because music is an important part of culture and a key to the knowledge of the soul of each city. For this will have the opportunity to attend musical performances, according to the calendar of events of the season and enjoy the musical sounds that are part of the atmosphere of the city in small restaurants and cafes where locals gather to enjoy in his spare time, also coming together to enjoy these special pleasures.
OUR BODY IN MOVEMENT
To keep fit, on every trip we offer a variety of group and always fun activities and the chance to enjoy the resources and services offered by spas according to the travel destination.
Also to keep fit, with maximum fun, they will have the opportunity to attend group with friends to parties, nightclubs and bars, always with security guarantees and excellent service. With the attentive company specialized personnel of our team, they can dance and share with friends the group and make new friends in a controlled and safe environment.
Both terrestrial destinations like during the journey of the cruise, we referred to various social activities where they can be carried away by the joy of dance and learn new rhythms to share, back home, with family and friends.
During the trip we have planned a variety of activities adapted to the group, to strengthen interpersonal relationships, autonomy, security and group spirit, all this while we have fun and learn.
These activities will be conducted by instructors, experts and under the supervision and guidance of responsible management professional group. Some of them are:
- Become a Chef: Accompanied by a recognized chef visit a market where all the ingredients for a paella will be purchased; then they participate in their design and share with peers this delicious dish prepared.
- “How I see it, how you see me”: Mini workshop where deepen knowledge about Pablo Picasso.
- “The technique Trencadís” Mini art workshop where they will learn the art of Gaudí, and thus understand more his work and architecture.
- Flamenco: They will have the opportunity to learn some of the techniques and steps of this beautiful dance.
- Also during the course of the trip in Barcelona and during the cruise may participate in games Gymkanas or Geocaching.
PLACES TO VISIT
These are the best places to visit during our trip: Barcelona and around Marseille, Savona, Rome, Sardinia and Palma de Mallorca, among others.
GROUP AND PARTICIPANTS
This trip is designed for youth and adults between 18 and 45 years.
Each group may be comprised of participants from different countries in order to promote the establishment of friendly relations that foster the exchange of knowledge and different customs and cultural traits.
Participants will be persons capable of autonomy for self-care activities. Commitment and willingness to comply or group living standards.
All our tour guides and monitors are trained to promote investments aimed at awakening the interest of the participants at sites that are learning activities, and while facilitating the integration of people in the group.
To ensure that our trips are always positive and enriching experience for participants, we have established a series of prior activities that will help us in our planning for each trip is adapted to the characteristics, needs and aspirations of the group. They may consult them in “Details of interest.”
ROUTE AND EXPERIENCE
This trip is a unique and unforgettable experience!
Before, during and after the trip, we will provide the participants live new meaningful experiences for personal growth through interaction with like-minded people able and interests, and the development or strengthening of their self-knowledge and autonomy.
We want you to enjoy the trip from the start, and this through the private area of our website may come into contact with other participants, so that they can exchange and share with them the excitement of the travel arrangements. Similarly, at the end of the trip we invite you to keep in touch this way with new friends for relationships as part of this unforgettable experience stronger.
The programs include a variety of recreational activities through which learning is encouraged through the senses: the aesthetic enjoyment of natural and urban landscapes, attractions, sights, experiences new tastes and aromas of the gastronomy of each place , sounds, dances and new rhythms, which allow participants to experience new meaningful experiences. All this is aimed to promote personal growth through interaction with like-minded people, conditions and interests, and the development or strengthening of their self-knowledge and autonomy.
We always take into account respect for the environment and all beings that inhabit it.
We contemplate the use of technology as a support to achieve the goals we set for each trip.
In each of our trips the company will have trained staff and extensive experience in guiding people with Down syndrome and other intellectual disabilities, of all ages. Also, the size of the group will depend on the characteristics and conditions of the participants to ensure personal attention.
All tourist and recreational activities will be held in places that offer the best conditions of accessibility and security, including accommodation and transfers. Likewise, the program of activities will be tailored to the specific characteristics and conditions of each group, in order to avoid situations that generate fatigue (eg, long walks) or stress, and ensure maximum benefit to participants.
Throughout the journey, through a private space on our website, parents and family can access photos and brief comments trip, so they too can enjoy the thrills of each way and at the same time, tranquility knowing that everything goes with success and satisfaction expected.
Also for tranquility and maximum enjoyment of this experience, by parents and relatives, have in each of our travel advisory services, and even the possibility of services of individual attention by psychologists and educational psychologists, with extensive training and experience.
Spain, France and Italy 19 days
Day 1 / Welcome
- Transfer Airport – Hotel
- Welcome Meeting and recreational activity
- City Tour Sightseeing tour
Day 2 / City and Medieval Art
- Gothic Quarter, the Cathedral, Santa Maria del Mar Church, Palau de la Música
- Visit the Picasso Museum
- Activity: Workshop Picasso, “How do I look, how you see me”
Day 3 / Park, Architecture and Flavors
- Arc de Triomphe, Paseo de Lluis Companys, Courthouse, three dragons Castle, Gardens Fontsere i Mestre, Paque de la Ciutadella
- Visit the Chocolate Museum
Day 4 / Tourist Icons and Sports
- Plaza Catalunya, the Rambla, La Boqueria
- Visit to Columbus Monument
- Visit to Camp Nou, talk about Barsa (values)
- Camp Nou Experience, Tour and Museum
Day 5 / Gaudí, his Art and Architecture
- Workshop on technique Trencadis
- Park Guell, visit and gymkhana
- The Holy Family
Day 6 / Other corners of Spain
- New town
- Preparation activity Hotel and departure to cruise
Day 7 / Boarding Cruise
- Start our adventure at sea aboard the cruise.
- The itinerary may vary depending on the date and time of year
Day 8 / Cruise
- Palma de Mallorca
Day 9 / Cruise
- Palma de Mallorca
Day 10 / Cruise
- Sardinia (Cagliari)
Day 11 / Cruise
- Rome (Civitavecchia)
Day 12 / Cruise
- Italy (Savona)
Day 13 / Cruise
- France (Marseille)
Day 14 / Cruise
- Barcelona reach the Hotel
- Activities and rest
Day 15 / Music, Dance and Magic in Barcelona
- Montjuic Castle and Park. Magic Fountain Plaza Spain
- Shopping and viewpoint in D.C. Arenas
- Flamenco Workshop
- Flamenco Palace – show and dinner
Day 16 / Paseo and Gastronomy
- Paseo de Gracia, see La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- Show Cooking Paella – We will go to the market by the chef where the ingredients for paella will be purchased. Then in kitchens empowered to do so, we will have a targeted class to prepare paella in the directions chef
Day 17 / Excursion to Montserrat and Sitges (50 km from Barcelona)
- Montserrat – Monastery and environment
- Sitges – City coast
Day 18 / Sun and Sea
- La Barceloneta, catamaran ride for the Mediterranean (summer only)
- Visit the Maritime Museum
- Shopping in D.C. Mare Magnun
- Farewell Party at Hotel – Tapas and Music
19 / Farewell
- Transfer Airport
Customize your itinerary
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ITINERARY
If part of a group and want a trip to suit your needs and time available to them, do not hesitate to request a personalized itinerary, where you can choose among the topics mentioned on this page, and add an event or approach specific. We are at the disposal to create the experience they imagine.
Specialized support personnel group (Psychologist, Psicopedagogo, or Occupational Therapist)
Guide or specialized monitor during the tour
Person accompanying throughout the trip
Accommodation in double or triple room in Hotel 3 star or higher
All the foods
Private transportation luxury available throughout the trip
All activities specified in the itinerary
Entrance fees to all sites listed in the itinerary
Cruise trips and include taxes and gratuities and excursions to sites visited
Daily information activities performed which can be consulted in the private area of our website
Air Tickets to the destination city
Visa formalities or permits (if needed)
Anything not expressly stated
DETAILS OF INTEREST
To ensure the quality and safety levels necessary to make this experience unforgettable, it is important to cover the following:
- Complete a survey and participate in a previous interview online (via Skype) with a specialist team organizing the trip, to assess the possibility that the applicant can join and enjoy the experience.
- Report comparable conditions special diets, medical treatments and other special health requirements to be considered in programming activities.
- Report if the participant present conditions of restricted mobility (motor or vision problems).
- Availability of visas (where required by the host country) and legal authorization to travel outside the country of origin as required (parents, representatives or guardians).
- It is important that each participant agrees to comply with the rules of group living. This includes, among others, comply with scheduled times for each of the activities, care for and protect their personal belongings, clothes and valuables, and report any inconvenience or irregular situation affecting them personally or group.