DESCRIPTION OF THE TRIP
Learn English in London, one of the most cosmopolitan cities of the world. In this wonderful city you will be able to find multiple options of entertainment and leisure, with alternatives in culture, mode, sports, night life, architecture, etc. It is one of 3 financial capitals of the world, and has a great historical array.
The school is placed in the center of London (Zone 1), in a beautiful Georgian building, in Bloomsbury Square, has 14 wide and illuminated classrooms, totally equipped, room of computers and resting room. It offers courses of General English, English for business, preparation for CAE, FCE, IELTS and many other optional courses under request. It is a very good option to improve the language in London or in Dublin. It is located to 1 minute walking from the underground station of Holborn and 7 minutes walking from the stations of Russell Square or Tottenham Court.
Bloomsbury Square is a perfect place to eat and to relax after the classes and it is possible to enjoy beautiful views from all the classrooms of the school. It has rooms for individual studies, classroom of computers with connection to Internet, connection Internet Wi-Fi and social room.
- Maximum 15 students (average 10).
- LEVELS: elemental to proficiency.
- STANDARD: 15 hours per week.
- STANDARD-EVENING: 15 hours per week.
- SEMI-INTENSIVE: 20 hours per week.
- INTENSIVE: 30 hours per week.
- EXCURSIONS:Oxford, Cambridge, Bath, Canterbury, Brighton, Scotland, Italy, Amsterdam, Paris (The activities, and / or excursions, have an extra charge).
The students who do not belong to the European Union will have to pay a supplement in the matriculation of 35 pounds, it is not included in the budgets that we give.
- FAMILY: single or double room with half pension (only available for two people travelling together). The families are classified in (check prices):
- Standard, situated in zones 3 or 4 (between 30 and 45 minutes until the school, using public transportation.
- Superior, situated in zone 2, 3 or 4 (around 30 minutes until the school, using public transportation.
- Executives, situated in zone 1 or 2, (around 25 minutes until the school, using public transportation.
- SHARED HOUSE:single room in a shared house with other students, it doesn’t include food, with access to the kitchen (placed to approximately 30 minutes approximately of the school in public transport). Please check prices.
- HOME: Double or individual rooms, bath and shared kitchens, receipt 24 hours. Placed to a maximum distance of 35 minutes of the school. Arrival on Sunday, exit on Saturday or Sunday.
DETAILS OF INTEREST
All itineraries can be adjusted to the needs of the client, thus being able to include or exclude the desired services.