DESCRIPTION OF THE TRIP
Berlin is not only the capital of Germany, but the cultural center most animated in the country, with an international environment that can be compared with that of New York or London. Every year, a great number of festivals and parades (as the ” Carnival of the Cultures “) fill its streets. Every neighborhood is different. In Kreuzberg the Turkish markets can be visited with delicious food, in Prenzlauer Berg there is a heap of small bars and in Potsdamer Platz there takes place every year the International Festival of Cinema of Berlin. The surroundings of Berlin offer the most diverse possibilities of leisure, like to go in canoe for Mecklenburg’s lakes or to visit Postdam’s wonderful palaces.
The school was founded in 1984 and thousands of students of the whole world have been present at its Courses and a great quantity of them have turned several times. The school is a member of IALC and recognized by CSN/Suecia. It has two schools of languages in Berlin and Munich, both placed in a calm place in the downtown. The school offers an agreeable and cozy atmosphere in modern classes well equipped. The kitchen is full equipped and the Internet room, the the point of favorite meeting, has free access (also there is WLAN), different activities are programmed for the night and the weekend, which frequently it means the beginning of friendship.
- Maximum 10-12 persons
- LESSONS: Every lesson lasts 45 minutes, in the morning or in the afternoon according to availability and level.
- GENERAL: 20 hours per week.
- INTENSIVE: 25 hours per week.
- MINI GROUP: 20 hours per week, maximum 5 persons. Created for persons who prefer studying in small groups of intensive form. It is offered from September to June. Please check prices.
- COMBINED: Standard course plus 5 or 10 individual hours. One takes part in the standard course and privet classes are received in addition, in order to intensify the ability of German. Together with the teacher the course will center on each individual needs. Check prices.
- INDIVIDUAL CLASSES: 10, 20, 25 or 30 hours per week. They are the most intensive way of learning the language and assure the major success. They will be established according to those that our students wish: to learn more vocabulary; or need a higher level of education or want to realize the maximum progress in a little time. Check prices.
Please consult for other services we provide, German for business, German for musicians, pronunciation German, preparation for examinations.
DETAILS OF INTEREST
All itineraries can be adjusted to the needs of the client, thus being able to include or exclude the desired services.